Al-Rook Engineering Services Company (est. 2002)
based in Baghdad-Iraq with offices in Basra and
Erbil. Specialized in:
• Engineering Services.
• Tank calibration.
• NDT Calibration lab.
• X-Ray Maintenance shop.
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
• Training and developing Companies according to
ISO Certificates 9001/2015, 14000:2004 and OHSAS
The certificates and granted licenses:
• Integrated management system certificate IMS
(Quality Management System ISO 9001/2008,
Environmental Management System ISO 14001/2004 &
Occupational Health and Safety Management System
OHSAS 18001/2007) by BV.
• HSE certificates (IOSH/ UK).
• Ministry Of Oil / MOO
• Ministry of Industry & Minerals / MOI & M.
• Kurdistan Government / Ministry Of Natural
• Iraqi Central Organization for Standardization
and Quality Control (COSQC) to habilitate the
companies to get ISO 9001/2008.
• International Oil and Gas companies (SHELL,
EXXON MOBIL, PETRONAS, PETROCHINA, TOTAL,
SONANGOL, HALLIBURTON, PETROFAC, LUKOIL, GAZPROM…..).
One of the ways to ensure customer satisfaction
is to provide quality and excellent service at
competitive prices to our customers based on
that we got many joint ventures with different
international companies to keep up with the
development in the field of destructive and
non-destructive inspections, training and
granting the certificates.
The company's activities can be summarized as
A- Engineering Services.
- Implementation of the Quality Control of the
works for the below equipment:
• Industrial Boilers (Fire & Water Tube).
• Pressure Vessels (Tower, Drums, and Reactor).
• Storage Tanks (Fixed, Floating Roof)
• Cathodic Protection Systems & Equipments.
• Piping Systems
- Providing engineering services in the field of
Destructive and Non-Destructive testing by using
modern techniques according to international
standards (ASME, ASTM,
API, DIN, BS, and JIS)
and to customer requirements.
The Non-Destructive inspection are part of our
activities as below:
• Radiography Inspection by using (X-RAY
DIRECTION & CRAWLER)
• Ultrasonic inspection (manual UT & PHASED
• Magnetic particle test
• Dye Penetration test
• UT Thickness Test
• Coating Thickness Test
• Vibration analyses
- The staff authorized and certified as below:
• ASNT NDT Level III in (RT, PT, MT & UT).
• SNT-TC-1A Level II in (RT, RFI, VT, PT, MT &
• Welding Inspection (CSWIP3.1 & IWI-S).
• API-510, 570, 653.
- Qualification the welder, calibration welding
machine, ovens for heating welder wire.
- Conducting & matching the following
• Mechanical and chemical test like (Tensile
strength, Hardness test, Bending test, Impact
test, Macro, Microstructure & Metals Chemical
• WPS (Welding Procedure Specification) with
supported by PQR (Procedure Qualification
• Matching the materials which used in
manufacturing, according to international
standards (ASME ASTM Sec II Part A for (Valves,
Fittings, Tubes, Pipes, Plates &.
B- Tank calibration.
Al – Rook Company providing the accurate and
detailed measurement and calibration of large
petroleum, fuel, and chemical storage tanks.
Refined petroleum products, LPG . Utilize the
latest tank calibration technology with expert
engineers and technicians , equipped with the
required measuring devices.
C- Calibration Laboratory
We present our services in the field of
calibration of Non- Destructive Test (NDT)
Our engineers are continuously trained and
certified by respective manufacturers which
enable us to calibrate the equipment according
to the manufacturer's specifications
• Lux meter
• Thickness meter
• Ultrasonic flaw detector
• MT Yoke
D- X-RAY maintenance Workshop
Inspection and maintenance radiographic
equipment (X-Ray Direction & crawler) type (BALTEAU-Belgian,
exclusively authorization), as well as to
radiography equipment (Chinese
origin) and other types.
E- Environment Impact Study (EIA)
Baseline Study for (Air monitoring, soil,
surface water, ground water, waste, social,
radiation, noise). Through cooperation with
certified and licensed entities by the Ministry
F- Training and developing Companies
- Training and developing of companies according
to international standards quality management
system ISO 9001/2008, Environmental Management
14001/2004 & Occupational Health and
Safety Management System OHSAS 18001/2007.
- Nominated by ISO - Switzerland to apply some
of the core items of International Standard ISO
26000 that related with social responsibility.